Candlebark Community Nursery
Helping people help the environment
Terms and Conditions of nursery plant sales
- We are a providence supply nursery only, our stock seed is collected from the Manningham, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges council areas and as such are most appropriate for planting in these and surrounding areas. We will sell plants to areas that are outside of these boundaries if climatic conditions suit the plants to be sold.
- We do not send orders by mail or courier or take payment through this website, orders may be submitted through this website only.
- On submission of an order we will confirm ordered plant numbers with our stock levels and advise on availability and cost.
- Orders are taken in good faith but we do not guarantee that all stock in your order will be available or be of sufficient quantity to fill your order.
- Some species may be limited or unavailable due to conditions beyond our control. Shortfalls for contract orders will be notified as soon as possible and we will attempt to source them through suitably authorised local collectors. Substitute species can be suggested if required.
- Payment for orders is by means of cash or credit/debit card only, unless by prior arrangement with Candlebark Community Nursery management.
- Prices quoted on this website are retail, discounts apply to A.B.N holders and Candlebark Community Nursery members.
Back to plant orders