Candlebark Community Nursery
Our services are helping people help the environment
Candlebark doesn’t just sell plants, we have horticulturalists who are on hand to help make your indigenous native garden project a success.
We offer a range of services (many at no cost) to help people successfully establish their landscapes:
- Plant selection, establishment and maintenance advice.
- Management information and identification of pests, weeds and diseases.
- Assistance with suggestions of plants for planning your garden or property
- Educational presentations to interested groups.
- Referral where appropriate.
To find out more about Candlebark’s services please CONTACT US